Do you have sweet tooth?
The kids have gone to bed, and you're thinking "gee id love some chocolate right now"
Or in our "lady moments" we reach for a little choc comfort.
Don't deny yourself those little luxuries. Life's way to short.
You will find loads of delicious sweet treats here... enjoy xo
Whether you are on the go & want a snack to take in your bag or ifs its that little treat with an afternoon cuppa- you will love love love these ones....
4 Tablespoons of almond meal
2 Tablespoons desiccated coconut
4 Tablespoons of rolled oats
4 Table spoons chia seeds
3 Tablespoons of maple syrup
2-3 Tablespoons coconut oil
1 sachet of vanilla vegan protein powder (or protein powder of choice)
Place all ingredients in a food processer.
As ingredients start to combine, add small amounts of water to mix together.
Roll ingredients into balls & roll into extra coconut
Place in an airtight container or jar for approximately 30 minutes and served chilled...
For extra flavour try adding 2 -3 drops of lemon essential oils to your mixture
Summers only just finished and whilst we have had some crazy rainy days, we've also experienced some real scorchers too!
Thankful I've got all the staples in my freezer and fridge to whip up some yummy ice cream for the kids and I.
1/4 Cup coconut milk
1 cup frozen raspberries
2 scoops vegan vanilla protein powder
dash rice malt syrup
Add all ingredients to a high powered blender
blitz until combined
serve with a sprinkle of desiccated coconut
90g unsalted organic butter
1 egg- lightly beaten
1/2 cup rice malt syrup
2-3 small bananas mashed
1 tea spoon ground cinnamon or 1 drop of cinnamon essential oil
1 1/4 cups milk of choice
3 cups gluten free self raising flour or whole meal self raising flour
1. Lightly grease a 12 hole muffin or cup cake tray
pre heat oven to 180
2. Sift flour into large bowl
add cinnamon and stir to combine
Make a well in the centre and add rice malt syrup, milk, egg, butter, mashed banana, milk
3, use a large spoon and stir until just combined
4. Soon mixture into muffin or cup cake trays (approx. 3/4 full)
Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked through (test with a skewer and if it comes out clean its cooked)
5. Allow to cool slightly before turning onto a wire rack
Easter is such a beautiful time of the year, and brings friends and family together. Never fear you don't have to miss out on the deliciousness of Easter. Our healthy eating program has you covered!
3 cups of Almond Meal
Pinch of pink salt
1/2 tea spoon bicarb soda
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup raw honey or maple syrup
zest from an orange
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
3 small eggs
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp all spice
1/4 tsp nutmeg
3/4 cups of sultanas
3 tbsp. gluten free flour
water as needed
1.Preheat oven to 160
2. Combine all dry ingredients together in a large bowl & mix well
3. Beat the wet ingredients in a small bowl with a fork, then combine with dry ingredients & fold with a fork
4. Roll 12 even sized bun shapes and place on a tray lined with baking paper
5. Make the cross paste in a bowl. Pour into a piping bag or snap lock bag (cutting the corner of snap lock bag)
6. Pipe a cross on the buns
7. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until lightly golden
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool on a rack. Toast or eat as is & serve with real butter or ghee
If you wanted to vamp up your hot cross buns a little & be naughty, you could also add some dark chop chips for a little bit extra.