Do you find it challenging to cook up a quick and delicious meal that you and the family all love?
Don't worry I can resonate with you on this one.
This is why I have compiled some of my family favorite dishes for you to try.
500g Organic Beef mice or beef strips
2 garlic cloves
2 carrots chopped (its ok to leave skin on)
1 onion thinly chopped
1 cup edamame beans (fresh or frozen)
1/4 cup Japanese cooking sake
1/3 cup Teriyaki sauce
1-2 Tablespoons coconut sugar
Ghee or olive oil
Organic brown rice to serve
1.Heat Olive oil or Ghee up on a non stick frying pan on low heat
2. Add onion, garlic & carrots and sauté for 2-3 minutes
3. Add mice and brown (using a wooden spoon)
4. Add the sauces & coconut sugar and stir
5. Once combined and edamame beans until cooked through
6. Serve with rice or your favorite green vegetables
You can double the ingredients and use for dinner or lunch the next day
For a vegetarian option swap the beef with your favorite vegetables
I often eat mainly vegetarian but my family don't, so if cooking both options remove your vegetarian options before adding in the meat protein.